U.S. Tourist and Business Visa

U.S. Tourist and Business VisaPLEASE NOTE: All visa options listed on this page are different types of non-immigrant visas. In general, they authorize you to stay in the U.S. for a limited period only. If you are interested in permanent residence in the U.S. you have to apply for a Green Card (immigrant visa).




B-1/B-2 Visa (Business/Tourist)

B-1/B-2 Visa (Business/Tourist)Usually, foreigners must have a visa in order to enter the US. The only exception is the Visa Waiver Program for nationals of certain countries.

Persons who cannot enter the U.S. without a visa - due to nationality or purpose or duration of the stay - have to apply for a visa. MORE