C-1/D Visa "Combined transit and Crewman Visa"

Crewmember Visa

The transit visa (C-1/D Visa) is for foreign nationals who work for an airline or a shipping company and regularly travel to the U.S. by plane or ship, or transit through the U.S. to a third country.

The C-1/D visa is not interchangeable with the B-1/B-2 category, but it usually issued in combination with it.

Who qualifies for a C-1/D Visa?

How does the employer qualify for a C-1/D Visa?

Can I start working for a U.S. company with the C-1/D Visa?

How does the application process work?

For how long is a C-1/D visa valid?

Can I change to another nonimmigrant or immigrant status if I am holding a C-1/D visa?

What type of visa do accompanying family members get?

What services does The American Dream offer?